Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Corresponding author(s) has been assigned:
- Email addresses of all authors:
- Necessary files: manusript, Declaration statement, Author contribution and supporting information (if any) have been prepared.
- Manusript has been prepared in the right form: title, abstract, keyword, and references have been prepared in English.
- Submission preparation checklist:
Category default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.